OLIB Standard Transfer Format (OLSTF)
Find information about OLIB Standard Transfer Format (OLSTF) tags.
OLIB Standard Transfer Format (OLSTF) is OLIB's proprietary tagged format. It can be used for the import and export of Bibliographic records (not available in MARC format), Subjects/Thesaurus records, User records, and the export of Copies (local holdings), Order/Order items, Reservations.
- OLSTF import process
- Discover an introduction, and the processing and file format for importing bibliographic records, subject headings and orders in OLSTF.
- Load OLSTF records
- After preparing the import file, learn how to load OLSTF records into OLIB.
- Manage OLSTF imports
- Discover ways to manage the data and the process of OLSTF imports.
- OLSTF export process
- Discover an introduction, examples, and the process for exporting records in OLSTF.
- OLSTF tags for export/output
- Find OLIB Standard Transfer Format (OLSTF) tags for export.
- OLSTF tags for import
- Find OLIB Standard Transfer Format (OLSTF) tags for import.
- Output formats for specific media types
- Learn how to use an Output Format record, so that certain media items are displayed differently when an export is run.