- When searching Main > Catalogue > CatZSearch, the State column goes from Busy to Error and I get no results
- Amlib Catalogue
Check the details of the CatZServer. There may have been a change in the connection details. It maybe necessary to contact the external site to confirm the connection details:
- Navigate to Catalogue > Application > CatZServer.
- Highlight the relevant server and click F2 Modify.
- Take note of the Host and Port details. These are the main changes likely to be made by the external site.
- If you need to modify these details, make the changes and click F3 Save. Ensure you log out of Catalogue with Ctrl L before logging back in and searching again.
- If the external site assures nothing has been changed, check with your IT Staff on firewall and connection availability to the port number and site.