- When the fine is applied, it seems to be calculating incorrectly for the number of days applied for the grace period
- Amlib Circulation Financials
Check the parameter that exist for applying the grace period. It can be set from the Date due or from the Grace Period:
- Navigate to Main > Supervisor > Installation.
- Go to the Installation Menu > Choose Location > highlight the login location and click OK.
- Click the Circulation button.
- Check the parameter "Calculate all fines from the grace (Y) or overdue (N) date.
- Ensure that your setting reflects the calculation required.
- Once set correctly, ensure that the Circulation windows are logged off before issuing again to refresh the fine calculations.