The OCLC Policies Directory is located at https://illpolicies.oclc.org. There is also a link to the Policies Directory from WorldShare Interlibrary Loan and Tipasa.
The Policies Directory provides two main functions to enhance your workflow. First, it provides a way to search resource sharing libraries by OCLC institution symbol or name and group symbol or name. Note: The Policies Directory contains only groups profiled by OCLC.
The second function of the Policies Directory is to enable you to enter and display information about:
- Your lending, copying and deflection policies
- Your resource sharing supplier status
- Your library collections
- Your library schedules
- Contacts at your library
- Collections, Schedule and Contacts
- Find information about creating descriptions of unique collections that you supply, listing your departments operating hours and closures, and creating contacts for interlibrary loan or document delivery.
- Manage policies
- Learn how to create and edit copy or loan policies, how to create deflection policies and find information about deflection policy formats.
- Search Policies Directory
- Learn how to search the OCLC Policies Directory and find information about the search results display.
- Sign in and manage profile
- Learn how to sign in and enter your library's information into the Policies Directory.