Why does WorldCat Discovery show that we do not have v.1 and v.2, followed by an indication that we do have those items available?
- Line items show multiple entries for the same volume. One set is unavailable and one set is available.
- WorldShare Management Services
- WorldCat Discovery
- WorldShare Record Manager
Check to make sure one of the LHR fields with the volume information doesn't have an extra space.
- Go to WorldShare Record Manager.
- Search for the OCLC number of the record.
- Scroll to the bottom of the record.
- Click on the pencil icon in the Local Holdings section to edit the LHR.
- Review the LHR and make sure the volume information in each field matches matches exactly. Make edits as needed.
- Save your changes.
For additional information on editing LHR fields, go to Selected LHR fields