- WorldCat Discovery
- WorldShare Collection Manager
- Activate the databases to search in WorldCat Discovery
- This is done through Service Configuration > Metasearch Content > Default Databases and Licensed Content
- Refer to the Available collections and database list to see if your database is available through OCLC and which tab you will find it under
- Note: It is not recommended that you toggle Treat as Held to on.
- Take this opportunity to look at your Configured Database Groups and add the new database to your searching.
- Add the Knowledge Base Collection in Collection Manager
- Through Metadata > Collection Manager search for the collection with My Selected Collections unchecked
- Click Select on the relevant collection
- Check if you need to configure Provider Settings
Note that it can take up to 48 hours for indexing to complete so you can access the links.