Collections and content in WorldCat Discovery
See which subscription databases you can add to your metasearch content.
- Complete list of databases (.xlsx)
Includes target IDs and remote databases (for WorldCat Local, WorldShare Management Services, and libraries with the option for remote database search)
Alternatively, see pre-filtered lists of the content above.
- Complete collections
- Open access collections
- Remote databases (remote database access requires the remote database search options)
- Content that requires authentication to search
- Searchable full text
- Centrally-indexed collections to enable in Service Configuration (includes Target IDs for search box creation)
WorldCat knowledge base collections
You have the option to surface full-text links in your Discovery interface to your subscription e-resources. Add collection metadata to your knowledge base via WorldShare Collection Manager, Metadata tab. Find the request form on the Collection Manager support page.
- See the list of collections available in WorldCat knowledge base. Note that you have options to deflect lending requests.