Why are the issues appearing out of order on a journal in WorldCat Discovery even though the order in WorldShare Circulation is correct?
- Line items are appearing out of order even though they are in order in WorldShare Circulation.
- WorldShare Management Services
- WorldCat Discovery
- WorldShare Record Manager
Check to make sure the LHR fields with the issues out of order do not have an extra space.
- Go to WorldShare Record Manager.
- Search for the OCLC number of the record.
- Scroll to the bottom of the record.
- Click on the pencil icon in the Local Holdings section to edit the LHR.
- Review the LHR and make sure the volume information in each field matches matches exactly including spacing. Make edits as needed.
- Save your changes.
If that doesn't correct the issue, you can force issues into a specific order using the arrows that appear on the far left side next to individual LHR tags in Record Manager's Local Holdings Record editor.
For additional information on editing LHR fields, go to Selected LHR fields