- Print periodical titles were added to a knowledge base collection, but the print holdings on the titles are not displayed in the A to Z list
- WorldCat Discovery
- WorldShare Collection Manager
The holdings for a print periodical in a knowledge base collection may not be displaying correctly if Journal - Print has not been selected for Coverage Depth, and if the Coverage is left blank on the item’s record. To update the coverage, please follow these steps.
- Find the title in WorldShare Collection Manager.
- Click the title to open the record.
- Under Coverage Depth select Journal - Print
- Next to Coverage select Add Coverage
- Enter the Dates and Enumerations as appropriate
- Save your changes.
Once the title has been updated, the A to Z list should display the print holdings for the item. If updating the coverage for the title does not update the holdings in the A to Z list, please contact OCLC Support.
Additional information about creating knowledge base collections can be found on the Create a knowledge base collection help page.