A title in a knowledge base collection with print periodicals is not showing availability in the A-Z list
- Print periodical titles were added to a knowledge base collection, but the print holdings on the titles are not displayed in the A to Z list
- WorldCat Discovery
- WorldShare Collection Manager
The holdings for a print periodical in a knowledge base collection may not be displaying if Print has not been selected for coverage on the item’s record. To update the coverage, please follow these steps.
- Find the title in WorldShare Collection Manager.
- Click the title to open the record.
- Under Coverage, select the edit button.
- Select Print from the drop-down list.
- Save your changes.
Once the title has been updated, the Content Availability should now display Print and the coverage in the knowledge base collection. The A to Z list should also display the print holdings for the item. If updating the coverage for the title does not update the holdings in the A to Z list, please contact OCLC Support.
Additional information about creating knowledge base collections can be found on the Create a knowledge base collection help page.