WorldCat Discovery helps your users easily locate resources from your library and libraries worldwide through WorldCat and additional authoritative e-content collections.
With your WorldCat Discovery, you can:
- Select databases to search through advanced search.
- Select library and sort options.
- Share items from search results.
- Create a WorldCat Discovery search box to place on your institution's Web pages.
- Integrate link resolution to full-text resources for your library's e-content collections as setup in WorldShare Collection Manager.
- Configure a fulfillment link for patron interlibrary loan requests.
For more information about customizing your WorldCat Discovery, please see Configure WorldCat Discovery features.
Get Started with WorldCat Discovery (6:17)
This video provides a brief introduction to the WorldCat Discovery service.