WorldCat Discovery Services provides a suite of cloud-based applications that brings the FirstSearch and WorldCat Local services together.
WorldCat Discovery configuration is managed in OCLC Service Configuration.
- Configure content and staff features
- Follow these instructions to customize content and staff features in WorldCat Discovery. These instructions provide the initial setting selections. Determine whether or not your library needs to modify the initial selections.
- Configure patron facing features
- Follow these instructions to customize patron facing features in WorldCat Discovery. Determine whether or not your library needs to modify the initial selections.
- Create a shortcut using the WorldCat Discovery icon
- Discover how to create a shortcut for WorldCat Discovery to use on mobile devices.
- Proxy settings checklist
- Use this checklist to ensure you have configured proxy information for off-campus access to resources in WorldCat Discovery.