WorldCat Discovery helps your users easily locate resources from your library and libraries worldwide through WorldCat and additional authoritative e-content collections.
With your WorldCat Discovery, you can:
- Select databases to search through advanced search.
- Select library and sort options.
- Share items from search results.
- Create a WorldCat Discovery search box to place on your institution's Web pages.
- Integrate link resolution to full-text resources for your library's e-content collections as setup in WorldShare Collection Manager.
- Configure a fulfillment link for patron interlibrary loan requests.
For more information about customizing your WorldCat Discovery, please see Configure WorldCat Discovery features.
WorldCat Discovery interface language
Change the language of the WorldCat Discovery interface by using the drop-down setting found at the bottom of the screen.
Watch a video
A brief look at WorldCat Discovery (7:45)
This is a brief introduction to WorldCat Discovery.