About your user profile
When you sign up for a free account, a profile is automatically created for you. You can enter as much or as little information in your profile as you want. If you do not feel comfortable entering certain types of information or uploading a picture, you may leave those fields blank.
Some of the things you can do with your profile:
- Add your favorite library to your profile
- Enter a picture of yourself, to be used as an avatar
- Set Privacy Settings and choose to hide your e-mail address, or hide your entire profile
- Change your password
- Enter personal information, Web sites and interests
- Create or track lists of items you are interested in
- Track your saved searches
- Track reviews you have written
- Track tagged items
Edit your user profile
- Click Sign in.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click Continue.
- Select Edit My Profile from the My WorldCat drop-down menu.
- Enter/revise your information. Note that the E-mail Address: field is required [marked with an asterisk (*)].
- Click Save Profile. Your My Profile screen appears with a confirmation message.
Click Go Back to My Profile Page to cancel changes.