As Google updates their privacy policies, you might receive this notification. It often happens when it has been some time since a new version of your app has been released. Please sent support an email letting us know that you have received this message and we will push a new version of your app to correct the issue.
The email will contain the following information:
Hi Developers at [library name],
After a recent review, we found that your app is not compliant with one or more of our Developer Program Policies. See below for more information about your app's status and how to correct the issue.
Your app's Data safety section will be invalidated and state "No information available". Your app may face additional enforcement actions, if you do not resolve the issue(s) by the deadlines listed below.
- Be linked on your app’s store listing page in Play Console and within the app itself.
- Hold reference to the entity (for example, developer, company) named in the app’s Google Play listing or the app.
- Be readable in a standard browser without any plug-ins or special handlers (no PDFs).
- Be available on an active, publicly accessible and non-geofenced URL.
- Be non-editable.
- Comprehensively disclose how your app accesses, collects, uses, and shares user data. This must include:
- Disclosing the types of personal and sensitive user data your app accesses, collects, uses, and shares; and any parties with which any personal or sensitive user data is shared.
- Secure data handling procedures for personal and sensitive user data.
- Developer’s data retention and deletion policy.
Your app may face additional enforcement actions, if you do not resolve this issue by [date]