- You receive one of the following the errors when uploading a logo for print book straps:
- "File format is not supported (see help file for supported formats)"
- "Logo validation failed. Try again."
- WorldShare Interlibrary Loan
First, make sure your logo image is 60KB or smaller. Dimensions also need to be 250 x 60 (width x height) pixels or smaller in order to display properly on the book strap.
This error could also appear if the site you are using to host the image isn’t allowing traffic from the OCLC Service Configuration. The recommended image hosting site for book strap logos is Imgur. Here are the steps for obtaining an Imgur URL:
- Save the desired image and ensure it is the proper size and dimensions
- Navigate to https://imgur.com/upload
- Upload your file
- Right-click the image and select "Copy image address"
- Paste that URL into the "Image URL" field in the Service Configuration