Skip to main content
How to configure IFM for replacement cost billing for lost items
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- WorldShare Interlibrary Loan
- You can configure IFM for a lost book by creating a blank request.
- The institution that lost the book will need to send the blank request to the institution that owns the book.
- The IFM charge on this request should be the amount of the charge for the lost book.
- The only institution that should be selected in the lender string on this request is the institution that owns the lost book.