How do I print a return label?
- WorldShare ILL
When you want to return a book to the lending library, you can let the system generate a return label using the address supplied by the lending library:
- Open the request and check the box in front of Print Return Labels
- Click Return item
- Open the Print Queue and select Return Labels
- Select the request(s) for which you wish to print a label
- If you wish you can add some extra information to the label, like Request ID barcode
- Optional: make other changes to the print settings, like changing the Format or Label Position
- Once you are satisfied, click Print
- A print preview opens. Select your printer and print the return label.