Use this screen to configure Lender constant data. Constant data is stored information that your staff can use to ensure consistency when they initiate or respond to requests. Constant data automatically transfers repetitive data to workforms and requests. A default constant data record is created for any institution that does not have one.
Use automation to apply constant data in lending requests. For more information, refer to Automated Request Manager.
automation. If using automations to apply constant data, turn off the Persistence Setting. See Interlibrary Loan Options for more information.Note: If you would like your default constant data record to be automatically applied to each request, turn on the Persistence Setting. When the Persistence Setting is turned On in the OCLC Service Configuration > WorldShare ILL > Interlibrary Loan Options module, the DEFAULT constant data record overrides other Constant Data applications including through
Configure Lender Constant Data
To add a constant data record:
- Click Create New CD record.
- Fill in the fields. See Lending Library Information fields below for details.
- Click Save as New.
To copy a constant data record:
- From the Constant Data Record list, select the constant data record you want to copy.
- Edit the Constant Data Record Name.
- Make any additional edits to the record, if needed.
- Click Save as New.
To edit a constant data record:
- From the Constant Data Record list, select the constant data record you want to edit.
- Edit the record.
- Click Save.
To delete a constant data record:
- From the Constant Data Record list, select the constant data record you want to delete.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Delete Record.
- On the confirmation window, click OK.
Lending Library Information fields
Note: Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
|Constant Data Record Name||The name of this record (20-character limit, with no special characters).|
|Description||A brief description of this record.|
The date on which the item leaves your library (past or current). Type -DD for the system to calculate a date that is 1-99 calendar days before today's date.
|Add ILL Management Fee (IFM)||
Select the Add ILL Management Fee (IFM) check box to turn IFM on.
Note: Only select Add ILL Fee Management (IFM) if the Lending Charges are greater than 0.00.
For more information on IFM, see Interlibrary Loan Fee Management.
|Insurance Amount||The amount of insurance, if applicable.|
Restrictions that apply to loans.
Complete return mailing address.
|Return Via||A preferred method for returning loaned materials. This field provides tracing information if the item is lost in transit.|