Your requests appear in the left navigation menu and under Quick Links on the Home screen. The major queues are listed first, followed by minor queues for easier organization. Click a queue to see all requests in that queue. See the Categories and Queues table for a detailed description of each queue.
Queues with no current requests will not appear in the list.
- Complete requests
- Learn how to complete a lending request in WorldShare Interlibrary Loan.
- Learn how to deflect requests from knowledge base collections and deflect requests for all electronic items in WorldShare Interlibrary Loan.
- Edit lending requests
- Learn how to edit fields on a lending request in WorldShare Interlibrary Loan.
- Email a copy of a request
- Learn about sending a formatted email of the request details to any email address.
- Lending request detail
- Find information about the fields that appear in lending requests in WorldShare Interlibrary Loan.
- Respond to requests
- Learn how to respond Yes, No, or conditionally to a lending request and find information about responding to a renewal request and recalling an item in WorldShare Interlibrary Loan.
- Search for requests
- Find information about how to search active and closed lending requests in WorldShare Interlibrary Loan.