Learn about contributing data to UnityUK.
It is free to contribute data to UnityUK. Submitting and keeping your data up-to-date benefits you and the libraries who borrow from you and all known UK LMSs can contribute data. Uploading your data means that your holdings are in the union catalogue and searchable through UnityUK.
If you have any questions, please contact OCLC Support.
- Data contributions
- Find recent data contributions to UnityUK.
- How to contribute data to UnityUK
- Learn how to contribute data to UnityUK.
- UnityUK data upload
- Find information about the format for holding additions/deletions and bibliographic records and reports in UnityUK.
- Who to contact to contribute data to UnityUK
- Find contact information for the data contribution team for UnityUK.