Learn how to configure document delivery Odyssey in Relais ILL.
- Allow the machine that runs the Delivery FTP to communicate on TCP/IP port 7968. This is the standard port used by Odyssey.
- Install the Odyssey schema.
- Download the latest Odyssey Schema from either the North American server or the Australian server. This is the most current schema from Atlas systems as of January 2014.
- Close all Relais applications.
- Unzip the Odyssey schema to a temporary folder.
- Move Odyssey.xsd from the temporary folder to the <Relais Root>.
- Login to Administer Settings
- Click the Application Settings tab.
- Open the Delivery section, and select Delivery FTP.
- Click on Edit Extended Settings.
- Next to the Odyssey Schema box, click Browse, browse to and select Odyssey.xsd.
Note: No action is required by customers using the Relais Hosted Service. Delivery FTP is configured to send to Odyssey on the Hosted Service.