Relais Portal for patrons and other libraries
Patrons and other libraries can use the Relais Portal to add requests, check on the status of requests, edit their profile, and send a message to staff.
- Add requests
- Learn about the available request templates and how to configure them in the Relais Portal.
- Contact staff
- Learn how to enable the Contact staff feature so patrons and other libraries can send messages to library staff.
- Limit number of requests
- Find information about active and rolling request limits.
- Login for patrons and other libraries
- Find information about the Relais Portal Login page, which is used by patrons and other libraries to access Relais features, such as entering requests and checking on the status of requests.
- My Profile
- Find information about editing My Profile in the Relais Portal.
- My Requests
- Find information about My Requests, including filters, column values, status values, and exporting requests.
- Patron initiated scrub of personal data from Completed requests
- Find information about how patrons can use the Archive request history option to export their requests prior to removing their personal information before the request is archived.