- You tested your TestWeb pages and you want to move them in production and you want to know the best process to do this
Here is the best process for moving pages over from the TestWeb to Production:
- Make a backup of the full ILLiad folder and put it somewhere locally just in case there is an issue.
- Copy over all the folders first and replace the folders in production.
- Sort the Webpages by Type and copy over all the .html Web pages to production.
- The pages will be active when they are replaced.
- On the Web Server, Restart IIS. If you are hosted by OCLC, please contact OCLC Support to restart IIS.