When I am exporting WebReports with more than one report, information is not showing up in the exported Excel document
- When you are exporting WebReports with more than one report, information is not showing up in the exported Excel document
When you export the WebReport, It appears that the information is not showing up on all the tabs for the different reports. You should do the following to get the information into the spreadsheet:
1. Go to the WebReport area, such as Completed Copyright Orders, and highlight all the records and not the headers.
2. Copy the records using Ctrl+C.
3. Go to the spreadsheet and select the bottom tab that you want to replace the information.
4. Select the second row and the first column and click in that box.
5. Paste the information in by pasting Ctrl+V.
You will now have the information in the report that you expect to see in the Excel file. ATLAS knows about this issue and is working on a fix for a future enhancement.