What is the proper procedure for decommissioning my ILLiad server when switching over to Tipasa?
- How to decommission your ILLiad server after migrating to Tipasa
Follow the steps to make sure that you have everything you need to have and then you can Decommission your server:
- Complete the instructions from the ILLiad Shutdown Procedures for a Self-Hosted Server page.
- Make sure you have any reports you need from the WebReports.
- Your patrons should have all the articles they need from the Web Server.
- You will now be able to decommission the server.