- You want to know what IP addresses to give to OCLC to add to OCLC's ILLiad Firewall
The ILLiad Firewall IP addresses are ones that you want to have access to the ILLiad Web Server and the SQL Server:
- The IP addresses of any Librarian who will be using the ILLiad Client and the different modules,
- Any Technical support on your site that might need to update the Web Pages or to set up read-only queries to the SQL Server.
- You can give us specific IP addresses or IP address ranges.
- Currently, at this time we do not support IPv6 addresses for ILLiad. We only accept IPv4 addresses.