- None of your patrons are able to sign in with ILLiad today
If none of your patrons are able to sign in today using LDAP, here are some steps to troubleshoot your issue:
- Make sure your ILLiad Firewall is up to date and that you allow the connection on Port 636 if you are using Secure LDAP and 389 if non-secure to your LDAP server.
- Make sure your LDAP settings are up to date. You will need to contact your LDAP Administrator to verify your LDAP Authentication: Customizing Settings.
- You should make sure your ILLiad DLL log is set up for DEBUG logging.
- You can then look at the DLL log to troubleshoot the issue.
- If you are hosted by OCLC, please contact OCLC Support.
- If you are self-hosted, you will need to get your Web SErver Administrator to help you with the DLL logs.