- You put in a query for deleting patrons in the ILLiad Database Manager, but no patrons show up
If you are trying to delete patrons, there are some features in the Database Manager that will not list a patron and the solution:
- If the patron has any transaction history, the patron will not be deletable in the Database Manager.
- There is a box for "Only delete patrons if Expiration Date has passed." If that box is checked, then only patrons who have an expiration date that is passed will show up on the list.
- If you decide that you want to delete patrons whose Expiration Date has not passed, then deselect the box for "Only delete patrons if Expiration date has passed."
- Your query might not have a match. For example, you have the query where the Username equals 'abc,' but there is no patron with the username 'abc.'
- If there are patrons that you want to delete, but the patrons have transaction history, then you will have to follow the Breaking the User Link in the ILLiad Database instructions.
- If you are self-hosted, you will need to contact your SQL Administrator.
- If you are hosted by OCLC, please contact OCLC Support.