- You had an error message show up in ILLiad Lending when trying to send an Article Exchange request and it updated to Shipped on OCLC and you need to fix it
Here is a solution that will allow you to send the Article Exchange request to the Borrowing site::
- Sign in to the Article Exchange Upload Page with our ILL authorization and password. You can find them in the Customization Manager under ILLAuthorization and ILLPassword.
- After you are signed in, put your file there and get the URL and Password.
- You need to have an EmailRouting Rule to send the Article Exchange Lending Notification.
- Once you have set up the EmailRouting Rule, open the Request and go to the Send Notification drop-down.
Copy over the URL and Password from the Article Exchange Upload page into the lines that says:
Your requested article is available at <put the URL here>
Use this case-sensitive password: <put the password here>
Send the Email.
Your Email Routing rule will determine what the new Status of the ILLiad Transaction will be. Generally, I would expect it to be "Request Finished." The Borrowing Library will receive the email with the information and they will need to update the request as received.