I just upgraded and when I try to sign into my Web Page, I am getting a message about the resource has moved or not available
- You upgraded and your Web pages are not working because there is a problem with the ILLiad.dll
To solve the issue with the ILLiad.dll, you should follow these steps:
- Make sure that your ILLiad.dll file is in the c:\inetpub\wwwroot\illiad folder if you are using the c-drive for your Web pages. If it is not, you will need to copy it over from the c:\illiad\Setup\DLLUpdates (the highest version folder you have) to the c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ILLiad folder. Also, you will want to copy the file to the c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ILLiad\TestWeb folder.
- If you had a problem with the ILLiad.dll file missing, you should also check your ILLiadLending.dll file. Check the c:\inetpub\wwwroot\illiad\Lending folder. If the ILLiadLending.dll is missing, then go to the c:\illiad\Setup\DLLUpdates (the highest version folder you have) for the ILLiadLending.dll file. If there isn't one there, go to the next highest version folder and keep on going down in versions until you find the ILLiadLending.dll file. Copy it over to the c:\inetpub\wwwroot\illiad\Lending folder and then copy it over to the c:\inetpub\wwwroot\illiad\testweb\Lending folder.
- See if your Web Pages are now working. If they are not, then go to the Internet Information Services (IIS) and at the Server Home, check your Handler Mappings. Make sure there are no Features that are disabled. If there are any they will most likely be ISAPI.dll and CGI-exe. Right-click on one and edit the permissions. Click on the Execute box and choose OK. The features will both be enabled. Restart IIS. See if the Web pages are working.
- If the pages are still not working, check the Application Pools and make sure they are all started.
- Also, click on one of the Applications and go to the Advanced Settings. Under the General section, make sure the "Enable 32-bit applications" is set to True. If you have to update the setting, Restart IIS and check the Web Pages.
- If you are missing the ISAPI.dll or the CGI-exe features, then you need to follow the instructions in the How do I install and ILLiad Server for the different features you should have installed. After you install them, restart the Web Server.
- See if the Web pages are working now. If they are not, please contact OCLC Support.