- I have forgotten my password for the ILLiad client.
Use Staff Manager to reset staff passwords.
- Contact someone at your institution with access to the ILLiad Staff Manager and have them log in.
- Click the account that needs a new password, and then click the 🔒Change Password button.
- Make sure Force Password Reset is checked and create a simple, temporary password.
- Once the user logs in with the temporary password, they must then create a new (previously unused) password and should then have access to ILLiad.
If OCLC hosts your server and no one with Staff Manager access is available, contact OCLC Support.