- You are trying to close down the ILLiad Client because it is not closing down normally in a remote window, but when you press the combination Ctrl+Alt+Delete, you get your task manager on your computer and not the remote computer
When you have set up a remote window that is accessing the ILLiad Client and you need to shut it down but it is stuck, here are the steps you need to take:
- In the remote window, go to the taskbar where all the program icons are and to the right where there is blank space, right-click the space.
- Choose the Task Manager option.
- Choose "Yes" to the question, "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device."
- Right-click the ILLiad Client listing and choose End task. Or you can click the ILLiad Client listing and choose "End Task" button on the bottom right.
The ILLiad Client will close after that.