- We are looking into setting up NCIP integration between ILLiad and Alma. While doing so, we are trying to figure out what the lending field Iteminfo3 is.
The ILLiad Transaction Table has many fields that are included, but not by default in the ILLiad Client Display. Here is how you get the ItemInfo3 field to show up in the ILLiad Client:
1. Go to your ILLiad Client and open up a request in Lending.
2. In the Detail Tab, Right-Click in the open space and then click on "Customize Layout."
3. You will drag Item Info 3 to where you want it in the ILLiad Client and then when you are finished, you will close the Customize Window.
4. The Item Info 3 field will stay where you put it until you ever "Reset to Default View."