- YOu cannot uninstall older ILLiad Programs and you are getting an error message that tells you "Failed to Complete Installation"
Here are the steps you can do to uninstall the older versions of the ILLiad Client:
- Go to the C:\Program Files (x86) directory and change the name of InstallShield Installation Information to Old InstallShield Installation Information.
- Uninstall The highest version of ILLiad first in the Programs and Features.
- Uninstall each previous version you have until it is complete.
- Then install the latest version of the ILLiad Client you need to install.