- Site has a file with multiple pages they are trying to send and they get an error when trying to send the file.
There is an overall issue with sending files through ILLiad when they seem to be more than 20 pages. You might consider emailing it or setting up a place for people to pick up the file. The other issue might be if the size of the file is over 120 MB. There is a limit of 120 MB. If your file size is over 120 MB, you will need to reduce the size.
Here are some troubleshooting tips you should check:
1. If it is happening all the time, you might need to make sure your WSKey is correct with no spaces.
2. Make sure the Authorization and Password do not have spaces and your WebPlatformConfig has the correct BaseWebServiceUrl without extra spaces.
3. You can test the WebPlatform URL by copying the BaseWebServiceUrl from the WebPlatformConfig and paste it into a browser. If you get an error message, there is either a problem with your Web Server Permissions, or the URL is incorrect. If you see the Version show up, the WebPlatformConfig it set up correctly.
4. Check your Web Server IIS (Internet Information Services) and at the Server Level, go to your Handler Mappings.
5. When you open the Handler Mappings, make sure the CGI-exe and the ISAPI-dll are enabled. If they are not, then click on the CGI-exe and choose on the right side under Actions, the "Edit Feature Permissions..."
6. Click on the box to Execute and choose OK.
7. Now, both CGI-exe and ISAPI-dll will be enabled. Restart IIS.