- You are trying to print a document in ILLiad, but you are getting a message that the file cannot be found
Here are some steps to troubleshoot this issue:
- Open up the Customization Manager and look for the PrintDocumentsPath. It is under System > General.
- First, check if the file is in that location.
- If it is on a location other than where you installed ILLiad such as c:\program files (x86)\ILLiad\print\, then you will need to check if the file is in the c:\program files (x86)\ILLiad\print location.
- ILLiad will always try to print in the PrintDocumentsPath location and then where you installed ILLiad. If you cannot find it in either, then you need to troubleshoot if the File name is correct in the Customization Manager, or you need to have a copy of the file that is missing in either the PrintDocumentsPath or the location where you installed ILLiad.
- You can also refer to the ILLiad Default Print Templates documentation.