- You are printing your Lending Shipping labels and your system locks up and gives you an error message
Here are the steps for troubleshooting your issue:
- Check the Print sessions and see if there is a large number such as 10,000 records were to be printed.
- If there is, look at your Transaction Status queue for Item Shipped and Look under the Pieces column for a large number.
- If you find that number, open up that record and change the pieces to 1. Someone might have accidentally put a large number in the Pieces field.
- Save the change and route the requests that you want to print back to the Awaiting Shipping Label Printing.
- Now you can print your Lending Shipping labels.