- You just upgraded and when you try to start the ILLiad Connection Manager service, it stops immediately. You checked the Event viewer and it shows there is a version mismatch. You might have issues with other services like the Electronic Delivery Utility or the Billing Manager not opening because of a version mismatch.
Because you checked the Event Viewer and it shows there is a version Mismatch, and you use a shared server, you need to do the following:
- Go to your NVTGC and look up the VersionConnectionManager.
- If it has the correct version, below, you will have a tab for All sites. Click on that tab.
- If you see other sites that are not at the correct version, click on the boxes beside them and then click on the button to "copy the above value to all selected sites."
- You should now be able to restart the Connection Manager service.
This will be the same issue for all the other services as well. If you have the main site updated, go through all the Version keys by Searching for Version. Here are the steps:
1. At the bottom left, you will need to go to each key that shows Version.
2. For each one, you click on the key on the left and then on the right side where there are two tabs. One is for tracking and the other is for "all sites."
3. Click on the "all sites" tab.
4. On the bottom of this screen, you click on "Select All"
5. Then click on the button to "Click here to copy above value to all selected sites."
6. Do this for each of the Version keys.
After you have done the above steps, you should restart all your ILLiad Services and then restart the ILLiad Client and any other module you might have had open.