- You are getting an uninstallation error message when trying to upgrade from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
Here are the steps to fix the upgrade error message.
- Uninstall the ILLiad Client 126.96.36.199.
- Download the ILLiad Client 188.8.131.52 from the ILLiad Downloads Site.
- Install 184.108.40.206. Make sure you right-click on the downloaded file and "Run as Administrator."
- After the install is complete, open up the ILLiad client by right-clicking on it and "Run as Administrator."
- You should be asked if you want to upgrade to 220.127.116.11. Please upgrade.
- After the upgrade is complete, when you sign into the ILLiad Client, on the sign-in page the version 18.104.22.168.
You have completed the upgrade.
The same situation can happen with other versions such as upgrading from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199. You follow the same steps, but for the 9.1 version.