- You are getting an uninstallation error message when trying to upgrade from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
Here are the steps to fix the upgrade error message.
- Uninstall the ILLiad Client 220.127.116.11.
- Download the ILLiad Client 18.104.22.168 from the ILLiad Downloads Site.
- Install 22.214.171.124. Make sure you right-click on the downloaded file and "Run as Administrator."
- After the install is complete, open up the ILLiad client by right-clicking on it and "Run as Administrator."
- You should be asked if you want to upgrade to 126.96.36.199. Please upgrade.
- After the upgrade is complete, when you sign into the ILLiad Client, on the sign-in page the version 188.8.131.52.
You have completed the upgrade.
The same situation can happen with other versions such as upgrading from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11. You follow the same steps, but for the 9.1 version.