- Person is retiring and wants to make sure the new contact is updated on any of our systems.
Here are some steps you should follow:
1. You need to make sure her ILL Policies Directory information was correct.
2. You need to check the Constant Data Record and make sure the contact email is correct or update the email address to a general email address in it.
3. Check the OCLC Online Service Center and made sure the old name was not an administrator or assigned any duties. Then you can remove the old contact name.
4. In ILLiad, make sure any entry that has the person's name or Email Address is updated. For example, you can search for the Email address and if it shows up, update that information.
5. In ILLiad, Check the EmailRouting table and make sure the Email address is updated.
6. In ILLiad, Check the Local Info table for the contact name or email address and update it.
If the site is an ILLiad hosted site, OCLC will check the Contact names we have for the ILLiad hosted site and make sure they are up to date.