- You need to set up SFTP access to the ILLiad Server
Here are the steps to connect to your OCLC ILLiad server via SFTP using FileZilla
- Go to File and then Site Manager.
- Click on New Site icon.
- Under the General Tab, make sure the Protocol is set up for SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol.
- Put in the host address.
- Set the Port to 222.
- The logon type needs to be Normal.
- Put in the Username and Password.
- Choose OK, to save the changes.
- Attempt to connect to the ILLiad Hosted Web Server.
- The first time you connect, you will see a message, "The server's host key is unknown. You have no guarantee that the server is the computer you think it is." It also gives you the connection details.
- Check the box that says "Always trust this host, add this key to the cache." and click OK.
Please also know that your IP address has to be within your IP address range owned by your site. We limit access by IP address range, and we may need to unlock the account in the event of several unsuccessful sign-in attempts. Contact OCLC Support if you are still unable to connect.