- You need to set up SFTP access to the ILLiad Server
When connecting to OCLC using FileZilla with a SFTP connection, here are the steps to follow for the FileZilla setup:
1. Go to File and then Site Manager.
2. Click on New Site icon.
3. Under the General Tab, make sure the Protocol is set up for SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol.
4. Put in the host address.
5. Set the Port to 222.
6. Logon type needs to be Normal.
7. Put in the Username and Password.
8. Choose OK, to save the changes.
Now attempt to connect to the ILLiad Hosted Web Server.
The first time you connect, you will see a message:
"The server's host key is unknown. You have no guarantee that the server is the computer you think it is."
It also gives you the connection details. There is also a box that has "Always trust this host, add this key to the cache."
Choose the "OK" button. After the first time you connect, you will not see the message again.
Please also know that your IP address has to be within your IP address range owned by your site. We limit access by IP address range.
If hosted by OCLC, we may need to unlock the account in the event of several unsuccessful sign-in attempts. Contact OCLC Support with credential inquiries too.