How do I set up ILLiad Item Availability to work with my Knowledge Base?
- You need to set up your knowledge base links to work with ILLiad
In ILLiad, you need to make sure you configured your OCLC Item availability:
1. Follow the documentation on OCLC Item Availability Web Service
2. The WsKey you require is for the OCLCItemAvailabilityWsKey. If you have not requested a WsKey for this purpose, you will need to go to How to request a new WsKey:
3. When processing a request for the WsKey, it should be for the "Availability query."
4. In a couple of days, you will get a response that it is ready, and you can get the new WsKey.
5. Logon to the Developer Network and get your new WsKey.
6. Copy the Wskey it to the Customization Manager in the OCLCItemAvailabilityWsKey key.
7. Go to the OCLC Service Configuration and the ILL Options and make sure you check the Knowledge Base Active Link.
8. Save any changes you made.
9. Make sure your Knowledge Base information is up to date.
10. ILLiad will pull in the information for any collection that you allow.