How do I set up Office 365 email to work with ILLiad
- You need to set up Office 365 email to work with ILLiad
In order to get Office 365 email to work with ILLiad, you will need to do the following:
- You will need to set up your Office 365 email. A suggestion might be to follow the How to set up a multifunction device or application to send email using Office 365 documentation.
- You will need to set up your SMTP.config file from the Email SMTP documentation. If you are hosted, you will need to contact support to send the file you create so the file can be put on the Web Server.
- Make sure your Customization Manager settings are correct for the port you are going to for the Office 365 email server. You might need to add that port on your Firewall to allow the connection.
- After setting this up, you will need to restart the ILLiad System Manager service. If you are hosted, you will need to contact OCLC to restart your ILLiad System Manager service.