- Your request is showing the ILLiad Transaction Status of Item Shipped, but the OCLC status is showing as "Considering" and you need it updated to Shipped
When your item was marked as shipped, OCLC was not properly updated to Shipped. Here are steps to fix the issue:
- Route the request back to In Stacks Searching.
- Go to Lending and Update Stack Search Results.
- Put in the Transaction Number or the ILL number and Search for the request.
- Click on the Mark Found.
This should update the WorldShare ILL request. Go back to the request and check the OCLC Status field. If it shows Shipped, then you are done. Otherwise, if it still shows Considering, restart your ILLiad Connection Manager service.
If you are self-hosted:
1. Contact your Web Server Administrator to restart your ILLiad Connection Manager service.
2. Follow the steps 1-4 above.
If you are Hosted:
1. Contact OCLC Support.
2. You will be contacted after we restart the ILLiad Connection Manager service.
3. Follow the steps 1-4 above.