- You set up the data source for printing in ILLiad and it works outside of ILLiad, but when you print within ILLiad, the data source changes to something like print.xlsx
When you have tested your Word Document outside of ILLiad and it works correctly, but when you print within ILLiad, you see an error message because the word document is trying to connect to a wrong data source such as printed.xlsx, here are steps you can take to try to fix the issue :
- When you are in the Word Document, you need to know if the Word Document is using the LegacyQueue, or the PrintQueue because it might be a Print filter issue you set up that is incorrect.
- Check your Print Configuration and look for the filter. The filter must match the table that is being used. For example, if you are using LegacyQueue and your filter is pointing to Transactions_TransactionNumber, then you are using the wrong filter. The filter needs to match what is used by the table. So it should be Transactio. Here is an example of the different field names for the Different Queues.
So if the Word Document is using the LegacyQueue and your filter is using Tansactions_TranactionNumber, you will need to change the filter to Transactio.
To change the Data Source Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Open the file. If you see a message about running a SQL Command, choose no.
2. When you are in the document, go to Mailings Ribbon on the top, then click on Select Recipients and then on Use an Existing List..
3. You point to the Data source and find the correct name. As an example, for BorrowingArticleSlips.docx it would be Article.xlsx.
4. You will see a Select Table. You will have the option of LegacyQueue$ for shorter fields and PrintQueue$ for the longerfields.
5. If you have the longer fields, you choose PrintQueue$
6. Chose Ok.
7. Save the word document.
Now, it should work properly with the proper queue.