- You are getting notices from an ILLiad library that is going to the wrong person at your library and you want to know how to fix it
ILLiad Libraries keep their own Lender Address table for the Borrowing and Lending Contact information. To fix this issue you should do the following:
- Contact the ILLiad Library and make sure their contact information is up to date.
- If they have multiple sites, you might ask them to pass on your contact information to their other sites.
- Whenever you have a change in contact information, it is advisable to contact your major lenders to make sure they have your updated information just in case they are an ILLiad site.
- You should update your Constant Data Records in the OCLC Service Configuration, the ILL Policies Directory, and the Customization Manager.