How do I fix a problem when I am trying to sign into my ILLiad Web Site and I am getting an error message saying "Internal Server Error 500?"
- You are going to your Web Site and you are getting an error message when you are trying to logon. It is saying "Internal Server Error 500."
Here are some possible solutions:
1. There might be an issue with disk space. You might have to add more disk space to fix the error.
2. There might be an issue with the IIS features. Go into IIS and check the Handler Mappings at the server level.
3. Make sure every feature is enabled. You might see the ISAPI-dll and the CGI.exe are not enabled.
4. If this has happened, then right-click on one of them and select "Edit Feature Permissions."
5. Select the Execute box and choose OK.
6. Restart IIS and these features will be active again. See if this fixes the issue.