How do I disable all billing in ILLiad so we do not bill anyone for Borrowing Doc Del or Lending?
- You want to be a non-billing library for lending and you do not want to charge your patrons for borrowing in ILLiad
You need to update your Customization Manager and then restarting the ILLiad Client following these steps:
- Go into the Customization Manager and for Borrowing, update the key BillingActive to No. Save the change.
- For Doc Del, update the BillingActiveDocDel to No. Save the change.
- For Lending, update the BillingActiveLending to No. Save the change.
- Update ShowAccountsPageWithDefaultAccount to No. Save the change.
- Restart IIS.
- If you are hosted by OCLC, contact <<support>> to have OCLC restart IIS.
- If you are self-hosted, contact your Web Server Administrator to restart IIS.
- Open up the ILLiad Client again so the changes will be implemented into the ILLiad Client.
You will not see billing show up on any request after you make these changes.