How do I create a list of blocked institutions in ILLiad?
You want a list of the Blocked institutions you have in ILLiad
Here are the steps to find the list of Blocked Institutions:
1. From the ILLiad Home, there are three search boxes. For the "Search Addresses:" box, to the right of the words "Search Addresses" there is an arrow that when you click on will allow you to do a Custom Search of the Lender Addresses. Here is a link to the documentation on the Custom Search.
2. Beside the And is a +. Click on the Plus sign to add a condition.
3. There is a [LenderAddresses.LenderString] that begins with <enter a value> x. Click on the LenderAddresses.Lenderstring.
4. On the left is a Table View for "LenderAddresses" and on the right are the Fields. Select the field "Blocked." Then choose Accept.
5. Click on the Contains and choose "equals."
6. Click on the <enter a value> box and type in "Yes" without the quotes.
7. Then click on the Search Magnifying glass on the top left.
This process will give you the list of LenderAddresses that you have blocked. The line in the end before you search will be:
[LenderAddresses.Blocked] Equals Yes
If you want to export the information, you highlight the results and copy them with ctrl+c. Then, open up Microsoft Excel and paste the results into Excel.