- You want to have a shortcut for the ILLiad Customization Manager on the desktop
Here are the steps to create an ILLiad Customization Manager shortcut on your desktop.
- Open up File Explorer
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\ILLiad folder.
- Right-click on the CustomizationManager.exe and choose "Create Shortcut."
- Either you will get a message that says it will put the shortcut on the Desktop and you select "yes." You will have your shortcut on your desktop. Or, you will see the new shortcut in the File Explorer.
- If you see the shortcut in the File Explorer, then you right-click on it and choose "cut."
- Go to your desktop and right-click the area you want to put the shortcut and choose "paste."